My friends and the media are all up in arms about Abercrombie and Fitch’s CEO’s recent comments… whatever… not really that bothered to be honest… brands can target whomever they like… if it’s what the market wants, they’ll get the sales… this has been their strategy for years… and they’ve made no secret of it so no surprise really… it’s why the shopping experience in store is what it is… dark lighting, smokey mirrors, loud music and beautiful young sales staff… designed to attract a certain audience and discourage another… places like Gilly Hicks and Hollister are no different… Gilly Hicks bras don’t go larger than a D-cup… I walked in the other day with my daughter and was met by a very tall, athletic and sculpted young man… oh yes, sculpted! I know because he blocked my way with his half naked fake tanned torso, low slung torn jeans and flip-flops… I didn’t know where to look so ducked under his arm into the dark labyrinth filled with colourful bras… none of which would fit me… now… I was a stick insect myself once many years ago. What the beautiful ones don’t know is that sex is generally better with a few curves! And, you know, makes me laugh inside a little every time I put on my fluffy pink A&F hoodie knowing I’m not their target audience… hahaa
No Instagram images were found.
- feeling inspired after a week with wonderfully talented educators at the Salzburg Global Seminar... a lot of hidden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The serious business of learning through play... innovative, creative thinking at the Salzburg Global Seminar on re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @D_Blundell: "The best way to predict the future is to create it" - Zeljko Jovanovic #SocialMediaCava @BritishCouncil @PamMktgNut @zeljk… 6 years ago
- RT @PamMktgNut: The #BritishCouncil #SocialMediaCava team! Love these crazy peeps! #Barcelona #Spain twitpic.com/e4z4wn 6 years ago
- RT @cjiqbal: There are 1001 ways to speak English [Video] youtube.com/watch?v=F-G7N_… #SocialMediaCava #IELTS @kashifchauhan 6 years ago
CopyrightAll poems, images and blog posts on this site have been created by foxonthego unless otherwise stated. Do not copy, download or print anything published here without written permission from foxonthego. You may link content as long as you acknowledge my copyright. Thank you @Copyright foxonthego 2010 - 2017