i turned on the television yesterday while busy pottering, free of thoughts of you for a change, only to see Bond in Vienna… the scene in the giant wheel with the cellist… reminded me of you and how we too once, not so long ago, went round in an old wooden carriage on that very same wheel… on a grey, wet evening… another twilight… and, somewhat ironically referencing the other film it appeared in, with our own third man… a third wheel… looking down at the little dots of people and lights… not at each other… our eyes not meeting… it was for me the beginning… although i didn’t realise until later, at the next encounter, the first inklings… the first time, without looking, that i saw you… now having to close my eyes… forcing them shut… your image burnt into my retina…
No Instagram images were found.
- feeling inspired after a week with wonderfully talented educators at the Salzburg Global Seminar... a lot of hidden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The serious business of learning through play... innovative, creative thinking at the Salzburg Global Seminar on re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @D_Blundell: "The best way to predict the future is to create it" - Zeljko Jovanovic #SocialMediaCava @BritishCouncil @PamMktgNut @zeljk… 7 years ago
- RT @PamMktgNut: The #BritishCouncil #SocialMediaCava team! Love these crazy peeps! #Barcelona #Spain twitpic.com/e4z4wn 7 years ago
- RT @cjiqbal: There are 1001 ways to speak English [Video] youtube.com/watch?v=F-G7N_… #SocialMediaCava #IELTS @kashifchauhan 7 years ago
CopyrightAll poems, images and blog posts on this site have been created by foxonthego unless otherwise stated. Do not copy, download or print anything published here without written permission from foxonthego. You may link content as long as you acknowledge my copyright. Thank you @Copyright foxonthego 2010 - 2017