I don’t usually make new year’s resolutions… it’s a bit burdensome to start the year with that sort of thing but then this year I suddenly thought I really should have more picnics… I love them… spoil myself with quality family time, fresh air and better work life balance… more raw foods, less cooking… keep it simple… and maybe a little more boop-oop-a-doop with them… so there, a new years resolution for 2013… bring it on baby! Picnic ideas and recipes welcome!
- feeling inspired after a week with wonderfully talented educators at the Salzburg Global Seminar... a lot of hidden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- The serious business of learning through play... innovative, creative thinking at the Salzburg Global Seminar on re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @D_Blundell: "The best way to predict the future is to create it" - Zeljko Jovanovic #SocialMediaCava @BritishCouncil @PamMktgNut @zeljk… 6 years ago
- RT @PamMktgNut: The #BritishCouncil #SocialMediaCava team! Love these crazy peeps! #Barcelona #Spain twitpic.com/e4z4wn 6 years ago
- RT @cjiqbal: There are 1001 ways to speak English [Video] youtube.com/watch?v=F-G7N_… #SocialMediaCava #IELTS @kashifchauhan 6 years ago
CopyrightAll poems, images and blog posts on this site have been created by foxonthego unless otherwise stated. Do not copy, download or print anything published here without written permission from foxonthego. You may link content as long as you acknowledge my copyright. Thank you @Copyright foxonthego 2010 - 2017