No Instagram images were found.
- feeling inspired after a week with wonderfully talented educators at the Salzburg Global Seminar... a lot of hidden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- The serious business of learning through play... innovative, creative thinking at the Salzburg Global Seminar on re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @D_Blundell: "The best way to predict the future is to create it" - Zeljko Jovanovic #SocialMediaCava @BritishCouncil @PamMktgNut @zeljk… 6 years ago
- RT @PamMktgNut: The #BritishCouncil #SocialMediaCava team! Love these crazy peeps! #Barcelona #Spain twitpic.com/e4z4wn 6 years ago
- RT @cjiqbal: There are 1001 ways to speak English [Video] youtube.com/watch?v=F-G7N_… #SocialMediaCava #IELTS @kashifchauhan 6 years ago
CopyrightAll poems, images and blog posts on this site have been created by foxonthego unless otherwise stated. Do not copy, download or print anything published here without written permission from foxonthego. You may link content as long as you acknowledge my copyright. Thank you @Copyright foxonthego 2010 - 2017
Category Archives: Who needs feminism?
About 6 or 7 months ago I stopped reading the paper on the commute to and from work. The endless stories of tragic lives and events was difficult to digest on a daily basis and beginning to stress me out. … Continue reading
My friends and the media are all up in arms about Abercrombie and Fitch’s CEO’s recent comments… whatever… not really that bothered to be honest… brands can target whomever they like… if it’s what the market wants, they’ll get the sales… this … Continue reading
Can I really be interested in someone who declares themselves a Thatcher fan? Although I’m pretty sure my parents were more liberal or left leaning and didn’t vote ‘conservative’ or ‘republican’, I did grow up in a fairly capitalist leaning … Continue reading
How Far Do Women Have to Lean In? check out some thoughts on this debate at the Big Think here, provoked by Sheryl Sandberg’s new book Lean In : http://bigthink.com/big-think-tv/how-far-do-women-have-to-lean-in I like the iron triangle concept. Gender on the Agenda being hotly … Continue reading
So, TED has curated a little playlist of talks on happiness… Fascinating stuff. All along the continuum between psychography and behaviour… Freedom. Choice. Power of smiling. Less stuff, more happiness. Habit of smiling. Going with the flow. Create aspirations… Check … Continue reading
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. An African proverb I came across today… I like it. Really resonates for me. I think I’ll share it with my boss, the ginger … Continue reading
Naomi Wolf is asking today who today’s female role models are… difficult one, isn’t it?! There are some real shining stars at the moment… Hilary Clinton is growing on me for example… even women like Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham … Continue reading